Welcome to the Princess Blog

These are three very busy princesses. They keep Queen Mommy and King Daddy on their toes.

Family Time

  • Disneyland!
  • Going on Vacation
  • Playing Wii
  • Eating Ice Cream
  • Hiking
  • Going to the Growers Market

Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun with T-3



Attention Grandmas! T-3 loves this ladybug! It is at Chesi-Jo's and everytime we go in, she gets it out and rides it. Here, she has picked a hole in her tights so they ripped off. I was in the process of buying some new ones when this face happened. How could I not stop and photograph?


The Jammie shots are after the big sisters went to bed. A little cuddle and singing time with Mommy and Daddy. Look at those curls. Words fail to express how much I love this girl. Her little smile and all her big words brighten my life.
I think her Daddy likes her a bit too, what do you think?

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Could she be any more adorable!