Welcome to the Princess Blog

These are three very busy princesses. They keep Queen Mommy and King Daddy on their toes.

Family Time

  • Disneyland!
  • Going on Vacation
  • Playing Wii
  • Eating Ice Cream
  • Hiking
  • Going to the Growers Market

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Princesses on Ice

We took the princesses to Disney on Ice in Oakland. They had such a great time. Gran met us there and provided the swag. Our only regret: Where was Aurora? The whole show, T-3 said, "Ont Awawa." (That's "I want Aurora" for those non-toddler speakers out there.) All the other Disney Princesses and their princes showed up, but no Sleeping Beauty. Is Pocahontas a princess?

2 comments:

Marcee said...

How absurd not to have Sleeping Beauty... :(

And as far as I'm conscerned, Pocahontas is not a princess...

Glad to hear the girls all had fun though. I would love to go see a Disney on Ice show sometime.

Pitzaks said...

She was always my absolute favorite too. I can't wait until my house is full of princess stuff. Marks says it's not going to happen and I said "over my dead body"